1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Security" section, click on "IP Blocker" Icon.
3. Under "Add an IP or Range" you should enter the IP Address you wish to block.
4. Click on the "Add" button.
Here is Example:
Single IP Address: 192.168.0.1
Implied Range: 192.168.0.1-40
CIDR Format: 192.168.0.1/32
Implies 10.*.*.* -- 192.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
External Website can use < img /> tag to display an image from your site somewhere else on...
For security purpose we recommended you to prevent access to your .htaccess file from...
Is your IP frequently blocked when you access a wordpress admin area or any type of script with a...
For security purposes, we recommend that you to disable directory browsing on your website so no...
In order to secure your admin area from hackers, we recommended you to allow access only from...