If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:
1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Preferences" section, click on "Password & Security" Icon.
3. Enter your old password.
4. Enter your new password or use a password generator.
5. Click on change password.
You will see a success message then it means your password is changed, Log out and access your account using your new password.
Note: If you forgot your cPanel password, please try method 2 below.
1. Access your cPanel login page. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. Click on the "reset password" link (as seen on the image below) and then proceed with the reset process.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...
Do you have a single domain or wish to use ° different PHP version per folder? Do you have an...
If you don't want to use a 3rd party FTP Software, you can use the cPanel's inbuilt...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon. 3....
Do you have multiple domains and you wish to set the PHP version per domain? For example, you...