If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:
1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Preferences" section, click on "Password & Security" Icon.
3. Enter your old password.
4. Enter your new password or use a password generator.
5. Click on change password.
You will see a success message then it means your password is changed, Log out and access your account using your new password.
Note: If you forgot your cPanel password, please try method 2 below.
1. Access your cPanel login page. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. Click on the "reset password" link (as seen on the image below) and then proceed with the reset process.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too...
If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from...
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...
How to Edit Cronjob?1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon. 3....